Monday, April 19, 2010

Abroad

How do you feel about living here for a couple weeks?



I'm sure you would say that same thing that I would, "I sure wouldn't mind." Well that is exactly what I'll be doing in only 42 days! In six weeks I will be embarking on the journey of a lifetime, when 21 students and three of my professors leave the comfort of the United Sates and head to Scotland. Throughout our 29 day stay I hope to expand myself as a graphic designer and photographer all while learning more about myself. Here, in this castle, we will be spending the majority of our time including sleeping. I can't even imagine what it will be like to live in a castle! Maybe I'll meet prince charming and he will come to rescue me from the castle. I think I should stop daydreaming and get back to reality. 

Aside from this stay, we will be spending time in Glasgow, Edinburgh, St. Andrews, the Isle of Harris and plenty more! To end the adventure we have a five day stay in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I'm so excited to experience the culture of this area, drink some scotch with the scottish, and meet more MSUM students!

No comments:

Post a Comment