Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stress Test

I apologize for the mess but this apartment was everything I ever wanted. Now it's being ripped away.





When life feels like it's slowing down it only speeds up. I've been so overwhelmed lately by bad news. My landlord informed me that he is selling the condo we are living in and need to find a place to live asap. That same day I lost my job due to financial issues with the company. So here I find myself homeless and jobless in Fargo, ND. Luckily school was going the right way until I was informed that I have a 45 minute presentation in one week to see if I am talented enough to continue in Graphic Design. I hate talking for 5 minutes let alone 45 while being judged on how i speak, creativity, craftsmanship, and appearance. Luckily everyone has to do it.


Once my roommate and I started our search for places to live we found there is no where that meets our safety and quality standards for the price we pay now. That leaves us in a mad search for a larger place to live and more roommates to cut costs. The house search is finally nearing the end. We found a very nice 4.5 bedroom 2 bath home close to downtown Fargo. It's quite nice but nothing will add up to where we are now. Searching for roommate is like a win-lose battle that can't be won. We keep recieving e-mails but once we meet up for coffee there is usually something we can't agree on.


So here I am. Jobless, homeless, and two roommates short of a house. It seems like it never ends when teachers are now assigning our final projects.


Due Dates
Mail many things (today)
Ellenson photos (asap)
Homework 4 assignment (5th)
Emily's Funeral (7th)
Prelim for Graphic Design(10th)
45 minutes presentation including a straight 24 hours of preparation (12th)
Have everything packed for moving day (19th)
Thanksgiving (26th)
PREPARE FOR FINALS


End note: I just was informed last night that a friend from my freshman year of college just passed away. She has a seizure monday morning and never came out of it. As far as I know she has never had a seizure before so this was a shock to the family. Her mom was diagnosed with brain cancer a few years ago. No one ever thought something like this would happen to 20 year old Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment