Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick Update

I notice I haven't blogged for a while now so here are a few new things in my life:


  • We finally have 4 people living in the house. Even though the house seems to look like a tornado ran through it, it is really fun having so many people and friends around.
  • I am newly single, since I broke up with my boyfriend. I know it is for the best. I'm very proud that I followed through and that I had the strength to leave when I did.
  • I have more schoolwork due in the next month than I can physically and emotionally handle. 
  • Yesterday(Valentines Day) was the 5 year anniversary since Travis Flom died in a snowmobile accident. Once again, my dad let Tyler, Cody, Doug, and I borrow snowmobiles so that we can snowmobile in his memory.
  • Today is the birthdate of Sammy my Canon 7D. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment