Saturday, August 7, 2010

Prayers

Prayers are always needed and I have a special request. My cousin Kya is undergoing a Bone Marrow Transplant while her older sister is the Donor on Monday and needs everyones prayers. I know my mom and dad need the link to her Caring Bridge site, so click here. There are photos and  Journal updates each day.

Another request is for my good friend Tiffany whose twin boys were diagnosed with Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome while in the womb. They were rushed to Cincinnati, OH and under went Laser Surgery and kept under close watch. The babies were born at 28 weeks and 2days and weighed just over 3lbs. Because of such a premature birth the boys and family will be staying in the NICU in Cincinnati, OH for a few more weeks. This means no income for the past month. As far as I know, the health of the babies has been improving, but prayers and support are always needed. To view their Caring Bridge site, click here and click here to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment