Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fifteen

June 15th, 2010

Day Fifteen

Our first free day was today so I had to celebrate by sleeping in, being lazy, and then heading to town. First of all, I met a cute old man at the bus stop who then payed for my fare! Once I got to High Street I developed a roll of film from my new plastic camera, did a little shopping and ran into Sarah, Amber, and Justin. After grabbing a muffin we ventured to the cliffs where we explored and climbed until we had to make the 3 mile trek back for supper. After Supper went back and rock climbed for the next 4 hours! It was easily one of thebest days that I have had here!! I wish I could go more in depth, but we are packing up and leaving the castle tomorrow morning. I'm extremely sad to leave but the Isle of Harris is calling our names! I'll be without internet for the whole 4 or 5 days while I'm there and to add to it, we have to pay a lot for internet in Glasgow so I probably won't be online there either! Hopefully Amsterdam will be better...

Traci
what a wonderful day at the cliffs! the path is on the left and continues down around 100ft and then comes back up to where Amber is. I climbed to where she is and continued to the left(over the bridge) an around on a different trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment