Sunday, June 27, 2010

twenty-3

June 23rd, 2010

Day 23

Sadly it is our last day in Glasgow which also means it is our last day in Scotland. I have loved everything about this section about the trip and really do not want to leave such an amazing place. I can now say that I have seen the most beautiful place in the world.
This morning I demanded we sleep in a little bit and go shopping! It’s been really frustrating wearing the same 2 pairs of jeans and 7 shirts for an entire month. We hit up every possible hip clothing store and only found things at H&M. I bought a dress, tanktop, and leggings! Hopefully they won’t stand out when I get back to the states since Europe is quite ahead of fashion in Minnesota.

10 or so of us celebrated our last night in Scotland by dressing up and going to the the Horseshoe Bar for the best veggie burgers ever(way better than meat burgers). We continued to the Counting House and ended at Campus. It was awesome hanging out with everyone and celebrating end to Scotland, and beginning of Amsterdam!

Traci

Sarah, Me, Bryan, Jenna, Amber, and Christina at the Counting House

It was another one of those days that I didn't feel like taking photos so this is the only photo from today


No comments:

Post a Comment