Friday, June 4, 2010

Three + Four

June 3rd - Day 3

Today we took the vans into town were free to roam and take photos for 5 whole hours. A group of us visited the old Arbroath Abbey which was demolished some time ago. It was still gorgeous. I walked through the cemetery and on the second gravestone that I read It read  these names: Mrs. Susan Adamson, Charles Adamson, and Agnes Adamson. I thought that was kinda ironic. Well, after checking out the shops and somewhat lame harbour we chilled at the castle and called it an early night.

June 4th - Day 4

We went to the town called Dundee which was only a 20 minute drive away. Amber and I were tired of photographing so we parked our butts along a bike path and sketched away. I have some amazing ideas for the next year of Graphic Design! Soon here I should be doing some model photo shoots too! I'm so pumped to see what all this trip has to offer! Well after a Strongbow at the pub we came back home and chatted it up with the professors. For the rest of the weekend the castle is double booked so there are 17 students from illinois along with the 24 of us. It's a full house but should be quite fun. This makes me happy that I'm staying a short courtyard walk in the cottage with 6 others. I feels just like home there since right when I walk through the front door it smells just like the cabin(the toilet squeals the same, too). I need to leave the crew on the stairs and head to bed. I wish I could upload one photo but the internet is way too slow and can take up to 30 minutes for one photo, but tomorrow I should have time. Goodnight, sleep tight! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment