Saturday, June 5, 2010

Five.


June 5th, 2010

Day 5

Today started out with a fast and quick run out the door to catch the vans before they ditched me. We took an hour drive to Aberdeen Scotland which is the largest granite city. Nearly every building is made of granite and the city is covered in gray. Other than that I didn't find a whole lot to photograph but I did have a wonderful time when I found a park deep in the city. It was a huge drop off where huinderds of people lined the grass to hang out. There were families, children, singles, couples, and college kids hanging out playing instruments, reading, having lunch, or snuggling. It really made me wish that Fargo had this sort of area.

Once we got back to the castle we ate chili and rice(served on a plate) with some of the Illinois kids. The was followed by playing kickball with the dogs and going for a long walk with the crew. Ahh, we have been blessed with the most amazing weather; it wasn't until late tonight that we have seen the first rain since we have arrived in Arbroath. Well I need to get some sleep! Goodnight, I love you all! :)

Traci Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment