Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thirteen

June 13th, 2010

Day 13

Something epic happened today. I'm sure many more of my colleagues were more overjoyed about it than I was, but we were served chunky soup today! This may not sound like anything exciting, but since we are served pureed soup each day for lunch(which is absolutely amazing), many of us have been craving a chunky soup! Also, just to add to the awesomeness we also had pizza with the soup! It was epic.

The highland games were also today which were quite cool! I definitely got my fare share of kilts and bagpipes, running, log throwing, shot-put, and so on. Oh, and you can't forget the photos of castles, trees, gardens, and highland cows(the long haired cows).

After supper about 7 of us girls and our male professors decided to get out of the house and went to the movie theatre to see Sex and the City 2. Decent movie. Well I'm cutting it short. Goodnight!


Traci
This is one of Sarah's photos since I havn't uploaded mine yet

No comments:

Post a Comment